ON Clitoral Arousal Oil is a best-selling all-natural female stimulant that helps you orgasm.
FOR ALL WOMEN
Excellent for women -- no matter what age -- who want to get aroused quicker or have trouble having an orgasm, ON has created a clitoral stimulant in the form of an oil which works naturally.
Who should use ON Arousal Oil?
- Women at any age and stage in their life that want to feel more sensation during sex.
- Women who want to have quicker or more powerful orgasms.
- Women who want to wear it daily to feel turned on throughout the day.
- It is perfect for women with dryness issues or going through menopause.
- Many women say it helps them lubricate more.
Shockingly powerful, this arousal oil uses a proprietary blend of essential oils and botanicals including sweet almond oil and cinnamomum cassia to create a safe, natural arousal effect unlike any other. This clitoris oil is created in small batches to ensure that the highest level of quality is maintained.
Almost upon application, unlike other stimulating gels and oils, ON Clitoral Arousal Oil offers an immediate warming effect, moving to a buzzing, vibrating, and pulsating sensation on the clitoris. This combination awakens the nerve endings and increases blood flow so every touch will be more intense. Most importantly, ON's clitoral stimulant allows women to achieve orgasm easier. Using ON Arousal Oil will help a woman’s body respond more easily to physical stimulation, and give her the type of full-body awareness that raises her arousal level. These two things give women the ability to achieve orgasm easier.
INCREASES NATURAL LUBRICATION
Another wonderful benefit of ON Arousal Oil is that it may actually help some women increase their production of personal lubrication. This may be extremely helpful for women going through hormonal changes, hysterectomy, or taking medications that tend to decrease their body’s ability to self-lubricate.
OTHER AMAZING FEATURES
- It is the most powerful clitoral arousal formula available on the market.
- Medically endorsed by Dr. Jennifer Berman, MD.
- It is safe and pleasurable to use during oral sex.
- There is NO menthol, Vaso-dialators (L’Arginine), glycerin, parabens, harsh preservatives, artificial flavors.
- It does not dry out your vaginal tissue.
APPLYING ON AROUSAL OIL
Apply 1-2 drops to your finger and directly massage onto your clitoris. After 5 minutes, add more if desired. Within seconds, most women feel a warm, pleasurable buzzing or vibrating sensation (at different times of the month, women feel different amounts of sensation due to their fluctuation in hormones). The effect can last up to 45 minutes.
Choose your preferred formula:
ON Arousal Lite | For sensitive women, or for times when women simply want something less intense than the original ON Arousal Oil - 50% less intense than Original
ON Arousal Ultra | For advanced users who love feeling the ultimate in sensation. It is the absolute strongest, most intense formula - 25% more intense than Original
ON Arousal Original | An excellent place to start if you have never tried ON Arousal before.
ON ICE | When applied directly to the clitoris, the fast-acting ON Ice will dramatically heighten a woman’s arousal and give her an exciting sensation that pulsates, vibrates, tingles and COOLS!
ON HEMP, hemp oil infused, can give you a mild pulse stimulation
- Powerful arousal oil and clitoral stimulant
- Feels like it vibrates & pulsates
- Stronger orgasm ability and intensity
- Increased sensitivity & body awareness
- Encourages additional self-lubrication
- Safe for oral play – keeps mouth wet
- 100% Natural
5 ml. bottle - at least 50 applications
Note: This product is only for external use on the clitoris, do not use on damaged skin. If you have a rash or allergic reaction, please stop using or consult a doctor; pregnant and breastfeeding women are contraindicated. Avoid contact with eyes. If you feel uncomfortable, rinse with water and store it out of reach of children.
We would highly recommend to never start at the Ultra level. The Ultra is designed for those veteran users of original that are looking to step it up. Occasionally, some women have extremely more sensitive mucous membranes and it becomes difficult for them to process the heat they are experiencing and might feel like it's burning. (It is NOT burning -- the buzzing is more of a neurological confusion.)